bbh roundtable – third event in November 2021
In our third event, the open exchange with top managers was under the heading “Leading at a distance”. Due to the current pandemic, the focus was on how leaders can succeed in retaining talents, not letting employees burn out and keeping spirits up in the coming months.
The short answer to this is that leaders must consciously respond to human needs and orient their interactions, everyday work and collaboration around them – especially in the coming months. It is no longer a matter of offering discussion rounds, but rather of tackling meaningful tasks and projects for the further development of the team or the organization as a whole right now and (re)growing together on them – although largely remote -, experiencing success and progress and maintaining a sense of control.
We were thrilled about the open exchange and the intensive discussion of people-related challenges. A heartfelt thank you to our discussion participants:
- Petra Henn, proALPHA
- Stephan Kern, Festo
- Eric Kueppers, Rosenberger Group
- Dr. Stefan Lohmöller, Münchener Verein Versicherungsgruppe
- Jan Siefert, Dentsply Sirona
- Sven Kraus, GasVersorgung Süddeutschland GmbH
- As well as Hans Becher from Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, who enriched the discussion round as a key note speaker with his contribution and described how and why he started a fundamental transformation project in the middle of the pandemic and made it particularly successful together with bbh. ?
The next follow-up events to our roundtables are already being planned … more info to follow! If you would like to join us at one of the next dates, please write to us.